Public Health Student Internships
CTIPH offers internships for public health students. Interns attend the CTIPHs events to assist with logistics, co-host, and post-event student reflections.
There are 3-4 IPE activities each semester: Introduction to Interprofessionalism, Disabilities, Overdose Recognition, Cannabis Education, One Health, Global Health, Weight-Inclusive Health, Climate Health, Team Behaviors and the CLARION competition. Interns receive a certificate of completion for completed events.
Additional CTIPH tasks are distributed based on experience and interests. Interns are matched to a collaborative partner to best suit their interests and further their educational and professional goals.
- Event Assistant
- Research Assistant
- UA Arizona Simulation Technology & Education Center (ASTEC, Tucson)
- UA College of Medicine, PACE’s Workgroup
- UA College of Nursing, Steele Innovative Learning Center (Tucson)
- UA College of Nursing, Simulation Innovation and Mentoring Services (Gilbert)
- UA College of Medicine, Center for Simulation & Innovation (Phoenix)
- Disabilities IPE/UCEDD & Special Olympics
- Climate Change & Health
- AZ AHEC
- LAB: Environment, Exposure Science and Risk Assessment Center for Bio Research
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences/Nutrition