To advance collaborative, innovative and transformative interprofessional initiatives across disciplines, learning institutions, health care systems, research centers and communities at-large.
To advance improved and transformative healthcare quality, health of populations and health care value through team-based education, practice, and research.
- Prepare health professions graduates for team-based, patient-centered care
- Prepare faculty and practicing health professionals to provide team-centered educational and collaborative practice learning environments
- Advance a community of scholars who specialize in team dynamics, team management, collaborative education, practice and research
- Advance the science of those processes that facilitate effective team-based education, practice and research
- College of Medicine—Tucson
- College of Medicine—Phoenix
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
Our goal is to ensure that students and trainees in health professions build a skill set that will ultimately increase patient safety, reduce errors, maximize efficiencies, and improve quality of care.